BUBEN is a multi-lateral electronic musician proliferating in a number of genres. In his home country Belarus he is looked upon as a milestone musician who influenced several generations on the Belarusian electronic and experimental stage. Buben produced several radio projects and a TV show for Belarusian MTV about alternative electronic music (“Did you call for electricians?”, 2007-2008). Now he is the main coordinator for the festivals Unsound-Belarus and InTouch as well as gigs and events producer.
Buben creates musical projects in different styles (house and techno as well as experimental, free improvisation, noise, electronica, break beat, break core, ambient, industrial, chill-out, downtempo). He recorded collaborative projects with a number of artists from Germany, the U.K, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Lithuania etc. Buben’s music has been released on over 70 labels around the world.
Buben performed in Germany, Holland, Sweden, Belgium, Latvia, Poland, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Hungary and Austria.
So far his releases on Compulsive Movement Records are:
- Buben – Halftime Show (CMR025)
- Buben – Winners of the Decade (CMR034)
- GVE – El Principe Mariposa (CMR037)
- Buben – Stigmatisation (CMR038)
- Inertion – Artifact (CMR039)
- Vova Gridin – Devil’s Breath (CMR040)
- Buben – Stigmatisation Remixed (CMR041)
- Best of 2020 (CMR042)
- Buben – Civil Debate (CMR044)
- Buben – Orange Sari (CMR046)